Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOZ: A Link To The Past

• 09-11-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭

I'm playing through this for the first time but I've found myself stuck in the mud. I have found the first three pendants but in the third dungeon I forgot to get the Moon Pearl in Hera's Tower in the north.:o For the life of me, I can't seem to make it back to the tower. The map below will help me describe it.

I am at point A in the Dark World as bunny Link. While in the Dark World, bridge B is closed and C doesn't exist. Therefore the only way (I think) to make it back to Death Mountain is with normal Link. However I will need to briefly go back to bunny Link to make it up to the tower. I cannot do this since the pixie dust that brought me back to the Dark World before is still trapped at point A.

It seems like a catch 22. Has anyone got any ideas? Is there another way to travel to the Dark World without the pixie dust?

15724876026_9386b43e0e_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Look in the mirror (in your inventory) and transform back to the light world. Go back to death mountain (from around the corner near the Santuary) and into the dungeon and get the Moon Pearl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh what I wouldn't do to play this again for the first time.

My favorite game of all time, hands down.

I'm jealous! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Mr E wrote: »

This!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Look in the mirror (in your inventory) and transform back to the light world. Go back to death mountain (from around the corner near the Santuary) and into the dungeon and get the Moon Pearl!

Ok, thanks. So I don't actually need to change to the Dark World at all to get the Moon Pearl?
    Mr E wrote: »

I was a PlayStation child. Thank goodness for the Wii U's Virtual Console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Took me months as a young lad to figure out the
    silver arrow
    for the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Might grab it for the Wii U virtual console. It has been a few years since I played through it.

Finally!

15564620717_06a1b04fca_o.jpg

I wasted about two hours looking for it before posting this thread. Jaykhunter I am forever in you debt.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Buy a Snes and a copy of the game proper.
    Awesome to own an actual cart of the game!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Buy a Snes and a copy of the game proper.
    Awesome to own an actual cart of the game!

Definately agree but a standalone cart wouldn't be good enough. It would have to be boxed and with the manual and to be honest, my wallet definitely doesn't need to be collecting boxed Snes games! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You're welcome mate. I'm also absolutely jealous you're playing this for the first time. It's my favourite ever game :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Definately agree but a standalone cart wouldn't be good enough. It would have to be boxed and with the manual and to be honest, my wallet definitely doesn't need to be collecting boxed Snes games! :)

Unboxed cart, region free Snes with an RGB cable on a Sony trinitron TV, the box and map be damned, that's how is meant to be played!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Slow morning at work today... :o

?di=10141562148615

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

cidermanshouse_zps197e53ac.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

LoZ is overrated compared to Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil.

Trololololol

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    LoZ is overrated compared to Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil.

Trololololol

But
    What
    There
    What?

Get Out!

Advertisement