If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG TV and Magic Remote

Options
  • 09-11-2014 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the LG 39LB580V TV and the LG ANMR500 Magic Remote.

Can you confirm if the TV will pick up Saorview channels and if it also has a satellite tuner ?

What is the best way to order both items as I can only purchase the TV on your website and not the remote ?

What is the best sterling price for delivery of both items to Co. Meath, Ireland ?

Are both items in stock and how long will it take for delivery ?

Regards,
     Brian.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

doogb wrote: »
    Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the LG 39LB580V TV and the LG ANMR500 Magic Remote.

Can you confirm if the TV will pick up Saorview channels and if it also has a satellite tuner ?

What is the best way to order both items as I can only purchase the TV on your website and not the remote ?

What is the best sterling price for delivery of both items to Co. Meath, Ireland ?

Are both items in stock and how long will it take for delivery ?

Regards,
     Brian.
    Hi Brian,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have both available from stock at the moment ( I've popped the ANMR500 with the Bluetooth dongle package up on the www.richersounds.ie site) The total sterling pricing is £408.50 for the two including shipping or €519.99 including delivery.

Delivery is approx. 2 working days to Meath ( sometimes we can sneak in a next day delivery subject to time of order and couriers)

Finally yep, it handles both Saorview and Free to-Air-Satellite

Thanks again and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogb

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Do details of the 5 year guarantee that is included with the TV come with the receipt ?

Thanks Brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Brian.

Yes, we have a 5 year form that goes out with every TV and it will have details of the guarantee.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogb

Hi Brian.

Yes, we have a 5 year form that goes out with every TV and it will have details of the guarantee.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Under Delivery Options section it says 3-5 Day Delivery Charge for ROI is £6.99

But when I go to check out in the Delivery / Collection drop down menu I only see £16.99.

How come there is £10.00 in the difference ?

Thanks,
     Brian.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.