Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That - 3Arena - 8/9 May 2014

Options
  • 09-11-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Surprised there's no thread yet for this. Take That going back indoors for this tour.

Also playing Belfast on 4/5 May.

Tickets on sale from Thursday. Just how difficult is it going to be to get tickets for this!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Book on the morning. I'd expect both Dublin dates to sell out.

Loved the last tour but I probably won't be going to this one as I prefer them as a five piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

Will there be a 3arena presale? They haven't mentioned it on facebook or Twitter and I'm waiting for that presale text message!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    Will there be a 3arena presale? They haven't mentioned it on facebook or Twitter and I'm waiting for that presale text message!

Just got the message through from them. On sale tomorrow morning at 9am.

Anyone any idea of prices?

Just got the message through from them. On sale tomorrow morning at 9am.

Anyone any idea of prices?

Well I saw on Twitter for UK £95 for golden circle! Where do buy presale tickets? On Ticketmaster or 3 Music?

Well I saw on Twitter for UK £95 for golden circle! Where do buy presale tickets? On Ticketmaster or 3 Music?

Jesus, £95?? Ticketmaster don't have prices for it yet, only for the car park! It's on 3music, text TAKE to 51020 and get the code for it!

• Advertisement

Jesus, £95?? Ticketmaster don't have prices for it yet, only for the car park! It's on 3music, text TAKE to 51020 and get the code for it!

Ok cool, I won't sleep tonight! Yeah I know it's a crazy price! I've never used the presale before so hope it all works out tomorrow! Good Luck :)

Ok Ticketmaster have put up the prices for the gigs, €76 - €109.50. That's extortion.....don't think I'll be going now anyway!

Ok Ticketmaster have put up the prices for the gigs, €76 - €109.50. That's extortion.....don't think I'll be going now anyway!

I don't think the lads have control over it but it's ridiculous!

That's so expensive and way out of so many people's reach. Are they trying to make up for the fact they aren't gettig croker this time?

For myself: 2 of the cheapest tickets and booking fee, travel to and from Dublin from Donegal, accommodation and spending would work out the guts of €500 for just the 1 day. That's a holiday in the summer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,608 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Glasgow SSE Hydro (April 28, 30, May 1)
    Belfast Odyssey Arena (4/5)
    Dublin 3 Arena (8/9)
    Birmingham LG Arena (14-16)
    Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (18/19)
    Manchester Arena (21-26)
    Sheffield Motorpoint Arena (June 1/2)
    London The O2 Arena (4-9)

Presale tickets on sale from tomorrow for 3Arena - Dublin

€79.50 - €115.00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

For the pre-sale, do you log in directly through ticketmaster or do you go in through the O2 or Three websites? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Huge comedown for them to go from the biggest tour in UK history when Robbie Williams rejoined to an arena tour. There is very little hype about this or their new single which I have still yet to hear on the radio. With Barlow's ego I doubt he is pleased about this.

Pinkman wrote: »
    Huge comedown for them to go from the biggest tour in UK history when Robbie Williams rejoined to an arena tour. There is very little hype about this or their new single which I have still yet to hear on the radio. With Barlow's ego I doubt he is pleased about this.

Did Barlow sell out the O2 Dublin on his own?

The prices for tickets are a complete rip off imo especially for O2/3 Arena

These Days is their new single as a threesome

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

How do I access the presale folks?

damianmcr wrote: »
    How do I access the presale folks?

Are you with 3 or O2? Do you think GC tickets will be released tomorrow? Like a small amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Im with Three in N.I but suspect that doesnt matter.

damianmcr wrote: »
    Im with Three in N.I but suspect that doesnt matter.

Go onto 3 music website they have info on presale

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Go to three.ie/music

Very pricey €76-€115 for a three piece:eek:
    Great gig the last time but I think they are taking the **** at those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Don't suppose there's any three subscribers out there that have no desire of seeing Take That want to PM me a code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

The O2 priority tix site say's 'tickets not available yet, come back 12/11/2014' - that's tomorrow???

• Advertisement

I'd say they would a Sunday gig if they sell out the other 2 as they have enough time before the Birmingham concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Clacke

mollser wrote: »
    The O2 priority tix site say's 'tickets not available yet, come back 12/11/2014' - that's tomorrow???

They've changed the onsale day

From the O2 Priority Twitter feed:

O2 Priority Music1h1 hour ago

Please note Priority tickets for Take That will now go on sale Weds 12th November at 9am. O2 customers text TAKE to 51020. #3Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Astounding. So if you aren't on Twitter, or don't subscribe to that account, you just keep hitting Refresh on their /music page? What a joke...

It does say 12th on their page, but there are plenty of other errors on there.
    I like the NYF sale - "Presale Times: 9am Thursday 6th November until Friday am 7th November"
    I better get in before it's 'am' on Friday. And they can't even use the same format - Day, Time, Date, Month...

Typical.
    Off today, working tomorrow :(:(:(.

On the 3 page it also says 6.30am!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Pinkman wrote: »

Ah, its not that big a deal. IMO

Apart from the recent solo performances Gary, Mark and Howard haven't toured in arenas for 7 years. Its perfectly understandable why they would want to do something a bit lower key, especially when there's plenty of people that don't like large/outdoor shows. I'm sure, had he wanted to Gary would have booked a stadium tour with confidence most of the shows would sell well.

I've heard These Days a few times on the likes of FM104, granted not as much as other songs or indeed Take That's previous lead singles but the lesser hype is to be expected when the current album and tour feels like a too-soon comeback.

Not that success is everything in the music business, but there will be plenty of hype to go around when Jason, and/or Robbie get bored of their own thing, rejoin and the group do another nostalgia 4/5-piece reunion in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

How does the presale work....do you need to go to 3.ie with your code or to ticketmaster??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Joziburg wrote: »
    How does the presale work....do you need to go to 3.ie with your code or to ticketmaster??

if you are a three customer then text Take to 51020 and you will get a pre sale code.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

I don't think the lads have control over it but it's ridiculous!
    The biggest cost for any concert is the artist fee, so 'the lads' definitely have control over ticket prices.

That being said, they'll still probably sell out, so why not ....

ts_editor wrote: »
    The biggest cost for any concert is the artist fee, so 'the lads' definitely have control over ticket prices.

That being said, they'll still probably sell out, so why not ....

Didn't Barlow and some one of the others from Take That have to pay back taxes or something?

• Advertisement

What a joke!
    No "cheap" seated tickets that I could find.
    €115 plus €5 booking fee for Block H Row 43 :eek:

Advertisement