Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That - 3Arena - 8/9 May 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

What a joke!
    No "cheap" seated tickets that I could find.
    €115 plus €5 booking fee for Block H Row 43 :eek:

Bloody hell. I would love to see Take That live but not a chance in hell would I spend that type of money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I looked back at the time I bought 2 tickets to see them in Manchester at the Etihad. Tickets were £79 each. Now, they were for incredible seats. The girlfriend was lucky as it was her birthday present!

Had a look this morning and the only seats I could get for €89 were the far corners at the very back. I've sat there before and you can not see the entire stage. Especially not the stuff happening at the back. It didn't matter for the band I was seeing then, but Take That put on a great show so it'd be a complete waste sitting there.

I checked what €115 gets you and I wasn't once offered a ticket closer than Row 40 of the top tier. For me that's insane. I'd stretch (begrudgingly) to that money if they're for good seats as you can expect to pay top price for that. It's pure cheek asking for €115 for effectively all the seated tickets. 4 tickets for Block M Row 44 were coming to €484. Sadly it won't happen this time around :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Out of curiosity I checked the tickets there, seems the €76 tickets are gone but still tickets available for everywhere else. €242 for two standing tickets in the pitt? Ha! You'd want the lads to be topping up your drink for that price! I can see a lot of comps being run on radio stations soon to try shift them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

So, myself and the missus are heading up for it, can anybody recommend decent accommodation at a decent price for the night?

Advertisement