Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icandypeach 2 + buggy board

Options
  • 09-11-2014 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone has successfully used a buggy board with an icandy peach2 buggy ( 4 wheeled buggy).
    I contacted the shop where I bought the icandy and they said there is no buggyboard that fits it correctly.However today I visited another baby shop and they said a brand of buggyboard (by lascal) would probably fit. When I checked their website for compatibility it was a photo of the 3 wheeled model that came up so I'm not at all confident that this buggy board will fit.Does anyone have experience of using a buggy board with this buggy?Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Lascal board is universal and fits almost any buggy.
    http://www.buggyboard.info/
    It is great because you can chop and change it from buggy to buggy but sometimes the specific buggy board for a buggy might be better.
    The amount of wheels should not make a difference as it fits on the back between the wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The Lascal board is universal and fits almost any buggy.
    http://www.buggyboard.info/
    It is great because you can chop and change it from buggy to buggy but sometimes the specific buggy board for a buggy might be better.
    The amount of wheels should not make a difference as it fits on the back between the wheels.

Thanks moonbeam . I realise the lascal one is universal but we tried another brand today ( bump rider) which also claimed to be universal and the people working in the shop could not get it to fit our buggy( which makes me unsure about the lascal one!) . ICandy don't make their own brand of buggy board which makes things a bit complicated!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Whereisgerry?

Hi there,

I have the Icandy peach (the 4 wheel original one) and the lascal buggy board fits it fine.

Hi there,

I have the Icandy peach (the 4 wheel original one) and the lascal buggy board fits it fine.
    That's great! Thanks for your help! Is it the maxi or mini board you use ?

Hi there.

Its the maxi board that I have. What age is the child that is going to be using it? I initially bought it for my 20 month old but found that he was too small for it. He's almost 3 now and loves it. It does feel a bit weird for a while but you do get used to it.

• Advertisement

Hi there.

Its the maxi board that I have. What age is the child that is going to be using it? I initially bought it for my 20 month old but found that he was too small for it. He's almost 3 now and loves it. It does feel a bit weird for a while but you do get used to it.
    Thanks for that info Whereisgerry.
    The new baby is due in Jan when my first child will be 26 months old. Were you able to use the buggy board with the bassinet/flat cot bit of the pram or is it just with the buggy seat in place?
    I've ordered the adaptors for the icandy so I can use the maxi cosi car seat with the buggy seat for the first few months, but would be nice to have the option of the bassinet for the new baby and the toddler on the board at the same time.Thanks again for all your help!Great to hear from someone who has used the board successfully.

At 26 months your little one should be fine on it. I actually never tried it with the bassinett but I do think it should fit if you extend the handle of the pram as far as it will go. I can't see it being an issue.

Advertisement