Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need indoor dog boarding in Tipp. Recommendations?

• 09-11-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm looking for one night of boarding for a Cav on New Years Eve in Tipperary- we'll be staying in the Cahir area but will travel an hour extra if we can find somewhere suitable.

She's an indoor dog and I wouldn't be happy to have her in outdoor kennels, especially at that time of the year.

My ideal would be more of a pet sitter who will allow the dog stay/roam in their house. Failing that, a kennel with indoor boarding.

Can anyone help with a recommendation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

00112984 wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm looking for one night of boarding for a Cav on New Years Eve in Tipperary- we'll be staying in the Cahir area but will travel an hour extra if we can find somewhere suitable.

She's an indoor dog and I wouldn't be happy to have her in outdoor kennels, especially at that time of the year.

My ideal would be more of a pet sitter who will allow the dog stay/roam in their house. Failing that, a kennel with indoor boarding.

Can anyone help with a recommendation?

Looking for something like this myself.

Advertisement