Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help With DIT Portfolio

Options
  • 09-11-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, Im currently in 6th year and I'm hoping to get a place in the Visual Communications course in DIT however there is a portfolio requirement.

I am aware there are portfolio courses you can do on weekends however my family cannot afford them.

I really don't want to mess up this portfolio so I'm wondering if any of you could give me some tips or maybe even if your someone who got in could show me some pictures of your portfolio so I can get a better understand of how your supposed to do things.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get ^_^

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your Art teacher at school will know what is needed in a portfolio. They had to do one themselves for entry into college. Show as many examples of techniques and styles of drawing/creation as you can.

Advertisement