Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathtubs

Options
  • 09-11-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am going to give birth end of Nov :O and I still havent got all the baby stuff :(

Currently I am looking into baby bath tubs. I dont have much storage space in my house, so I am thinking of grabbing those foldable bath tubs.

Has anyone tried the following? IS it any good?

mothercare.ie/bathing-changing/bathing/baths/stokke-reg-flexi-bath-trade-white.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

You don't need a baby bath at all really. I didn't bother with one for mine.

Bath baby in the sink when they are small, and into the normal bath when they grow out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Moonaz

actually the sink doesnt seem like a bad idea. Did you use those support things where the babies lay on in the sink, or just the sink by itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

When she was small I just used to support her with my arm. No bother at sink height.

When I put her in the bath I found that bending over trickier, so I used a support.
    This one I found great. The white cover is made of facecloth material, so you can take it off the frame and throw it in the wash. Dries fast.
    http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Fabric-Bath-Support/792863,default,pd.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

We used this one as we were tight on space and found it great, we got it for €20 so I'd recommend shopping around for one if you do get one.
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/summer-infant-folding-baby-bath-tub/462439160.prd

Advertisement