Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

503 Service unavailable

Options
  • 09-11-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like the finale of a certain gangland tv show may have borked the site. I presume having a shedload of folk posting their immediate reaction all at the same time may not be the healthiest for our hamster friends.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Or something like that a few moments ago when trying to access the boards matrix. *pokes hamsters with a stick*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Just broke the most ever online record by quite a margin it seems

Wasn't just Boards, Twitter was acting up for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Most users ever online was 14,453 today. Holy Batman!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ruu wrote: »
    Most users ever online was 14,453 today. Holy Batman!

18,000 according to the screenie here

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

In passing, something went belly up, a number of threads in AH were not opening correctly for a while, I was getting invalid thread references, no error message numbers, my suspicion would be that either an index, or an array somewhere overloaded and couldn't keep up with the volume.

Hopefully, now that Love/Hate has finished for the night, things will catch up/settle down again.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Seems fine now, sg1t hit the fan around 22.25 when love/hate finished up it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I've not seen a minute of Love/Hate, I feel happy with that knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

I've not seen a minute of Love/Hate, I feel happy with that knowledge.

Ledge.

Advertisement