Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling if its not sorted soon

Options
  • 10-11-2014 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

This is the last time i am asking to get this sorted before i cancel.

Im on a 24mb package but i think its synced at 17mb. I cant stream anything , i cant play online games, i cant do anything with the speeds im actualy getting . There has been numerous technitions out and they tell me everything is fine, well its clearly not fine. Why cant it be sorted ?

As i said above i will be leaving eircom if this isnt sorted soon. Id like to stay with ye but im not dealing with this anymore , paying for something and getting less than a 1/4 of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rottie 11 wrote: »
    This is the last time i am asking to get this sorted before i cancel.

Im on a 24mb package but i think its synced at 17mb. I cant stream anything , i cant play online games, i cant do anything with the speeds im actualy getting . There has been numerous technitions out and they tell me everything is fine, well its clearly not fine. Why cant it be sorted ?

As i said above i will be leaving eircom if this isnt sorted soon. Id like to stay with ye but im not dealing with this anymore , paying for something and getting less than a 1/4 of it
    Hi rottie 11

I believe the issues you are experiencing may be in relation to the recent issues reported throughout the forum here and at eircom community forums. Please follow here for more information:

http://community.eircom.net/t5/Service-Updates-and/Response-to-customer-posts-on-recent-broadband-speeds-queries/m-p/83939

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just read threw that there but my broadband has been giving trouble over a year now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Just read threw that there but my broadband has been giving trouble over a year now
    Hi rottie 11

Feel free to PM me the Phone number and I will run some tests for you,

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Hi rottie 11

Feel free to PM me the Phone number and I will run some tests for you,

thanks
    Colm

Sending pm now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm