Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant pay direct debit until friday(dont know account number)

Options
  • 10-11-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. Im renting an apartment in citygate in sligo and i cant afford to pay a direct debit until i get paid friday but i think its due tomorrow or Wednesday.

Unfortunately i dont know the account for my account(dont think i was even informed of it).
    I signed up in early July online and have my MPRN number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi irishlonewolf,

Thanks for your post.

If the direct debit is due tomorrow or Wednesday, unfortunately it would be too late for us to defer the collection date. We would need a minimum of 6 working days notice to do this.

In this case we would recommend contacting the bank directly and requesting that they mark the payment as not due. This can prevent any fees being charged for a returned payment.

If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement