Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

italeri trucks 1/24

Options
  • 10-11-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

Hi. Anyone ever build one of these? Just wondering is there much work involved in them? or is there any other similar sized models even ready made for around the same money (50-70 euro)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Id say theres a fairly huge amount of work especially if youve never built an 'Airfix' style model before .Grahams Toymaster in Portlaoise has some in stock I think (I see youre in Laois) .Im sure 'ready mades' (probably in metal) can be got but Id guess theyre dearer.(About twice the price?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

actually bought one there during the week. have it built now. left out some of the smaller detail bits. you would want very small fingers!! actually a decent model.. stickers are a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Well done !I noticed after they had a better selection than I thought on website

themodelshop.ie

You should consider visiting IPMS Ireland forum or

irishscalemodeller.com

Advertisement