Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alterations - clothes, curtains etc

Options
  • 10-11-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey Guys.

I got some new curtains for the french doors that lead out the garden. I need them taken up a bit. My missus was in the village as was quoted 60 - 80€

Seems like madness to me. Anyone got any ideas in greystones / kilcoole where we can get this done at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Imadub

Gordy6040 wrote: »
    Hey Guys.

I got some new curtains for the french doors that lead out the garden. I need them taken up a bit. My missus was in the village as was quoted 60 - 80€

Seems like madness to me. Anyone got any ideas in greystones / kilcoole where we can get this done at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Did you get sorted?, I need some simple covers made for some small cushions

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Yep, sorted thanks. Looks like my mum swooped in to the rescue while i was at work.

Advertisement