Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in town for personalised tshirts etc

Options
  • 10-11-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Anywhere in town I could get this done? Anywhere that would do embroidery? That's reasonable priced

tia

eta: I see Jako do both embroidery and print. Anyone have any idea of priced? Can you bring your own clothes and get them done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

barneyrub wrote: »
    Anywhere in town I could get this done? Anywhere that would do embroidery? That's reasonable priced

tia

eta: I see Jako do both embroidery and print. Anyone have any idea of priced? Can you bring your own clothes and get them done?

Du More in Ballintoger will do embroidery for you. Not overly expensive, but its been a couple of years since I got some work done out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    Jako sports

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Jako usually try and rip people off with most things. Go somewhere else if you can.

Advertisement