Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have switched to Vodafone from Eircom

Options
  • 10-11-2014 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Vodafone saidthey would look after all the switching but I wanted to check to see if I had a final bill from eircom, I have had nothing in the post and cannot sign into My eircom to check because it seems to have expired, what do I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Itsabrack wrote: »
    Vodafone saidthey would look after all the switching but I wanted to check to see if I had a final bill from eircom, I have had nothing in the post and cannot sign into My eircom to check because it seems to have expired, what do I do?
    Hey Itsabrack

I can check if your final bill has been compiled if you would like to PM me your old eircom account number?

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Itsabrack

I can't get it because I can't log into my account!

Hi Itsabrack

Please confirm your landline number by PM

Thanks
    Al

Hi Itsabrack

Please confirm your landline number by PM

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Itsabrack

Yes your account is now with another provider - since the 10/10/2014

The final bill was sent 30/10/2014 to the same address. Would you like me to email you a PDF copy of the bill?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement