Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to install one ip camera for front door?

Options
  • 10-11-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at getting an ip camera installed for a relative and want to get it hooked up to wireless so it can be viewed on smartphone. It's going to be in a porch just so they can see who's at the front door. They're not very tech savvy so want to have someone install it for them.

Do you have any idea roughly how much they should be looking at, and who could you recommend to do it? If you're not allowed to answer directly on the thread then pm me.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you purely looking for something wireless that can be viewed on a phone or tablet?
    If there is no recording involved look at wansview or foscam. Simple wireless set up you could do yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Cheers KK I'll check it out.

Advertisement