Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling on behalf...

Options
  • 10-11-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering would it be possible to cancel on behalf of my grandmother? She's quite old and hard of hearing and wouldn't be able to do it herself.

Thanks,

Sinead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I was wondering would it be possible to cancel on behalf of my grandmother? She's quite old and hard of hearing and wouldn't be able to do it herself.

Thanks,

Sinead
    Hi purplestar1986

That would be no problem but you will need to be in her presence when calling cancellations on free phone 1901. Cancellations will take your notice of cancellation and request that you email confirmation.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Hi,

Thanks,

Sinead
    Hi purplestar1986

That would be no problem but you will need to be in her presence when calling cancellations on free phone 1901. Cancellations will take your notice of cancellation and request that you email confirmation.

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

That's great, thank you for clearing that up. Will she have to speak to them, do you know?

Hi,

Thanks,

Sinead
    Hi purplestar1986

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

That's great, thank you for clearing that up. Will she have to speak to them, do you know?
    You will be asked to put her on the phone for a second, basically just to say she gives permission for you to handle this.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Hi,

Thanks,

Sinead
    Hi purplestar1986

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

You will be asked to put her on the phone for a second, basically just to say she gives permission for you to handle this.

Al
    Perfect. That's grand. Thanks Al, nice quick response. 

Regards,

Sinead

Hi,

Thanks,

Sinead
    Hi purplestar1986

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Al
    Perfect. That's grand. Thanks Al, nice quick response. 

Regards,

Sinead
    You're very welcome purplestar1986

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement