Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online address change issues

Options
  • 10-11-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

I tried to add my mortgage account to my 365 online accounts.It allowed me do this online allegedly. I made the request and got an email 2 days later saying this had failed. No other explanation, just that it had failed. I called the number on the email with this failure notice. That number also failed, although it did have an automated message stating the actual correct number. You really should update your automated emails to include more up to date information, however that is beside the point.

When I got through to the correct number I was told my mortage could not be added as my mortgage account was at a different address to my other acounts. I had thought I had changed my address again on your online service but obviously this failed too I was just not informed that time (this was over a year ago). I have put in the request to change my address on other accounts to my current address where my mortgage is held. Will I get a reply when this is done? When this is aproved can you confirm I will be able add my mortgage account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi dirtyden,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that the correct number was not included in this reply to you. We will pass this on to our Mortgage account team to ensure that this is updated.

As you mention that you have recently changed your address, you will receive a text message when your request has been processed. An address change can take five to seven working days to be processed.
    If you do not receive this text message, you can submit an Ask a Question on the Online Service Desk, and a representative to check whether this has since been updated on your Current Account. Once the details, including your name, address and date of birth all match on both your current account and your mortgage account, the account can then be added.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hello, I have still had no response to this request as yet. Does anyone ever reply to those online service desk requests. I have tried a couple of requests there and it never works. I get a text with an authorisation code for my address change which means you have obviously got the request. Once I enter the authorisation code I never hear anything back. That was about 10 days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

dirtyden wrote: »
    Hello, I have still had no response to this request as yet. Does anyone ever reply to those online service desk requests. I have tried a couple of requests there and it never works. I get a text with an authorisation code for my address change which means you have obviously got the request. Once I enter the authorisation code I never hear anything back. That was about 10 days ago.
    Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would like to look into this further for you.

Can you please send a PM with your name, contact number and the branch where your account is held? We will ask for the registration to be checked.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi I raised the address change request over 2 weeks ago on 365 online and confirmed the same day by text. I PM'ed with a link to this thread a number of days ago when requested and have had no reply.

I have tried to change my address twice online and once I filled in the paper form and sent in. I have 4 accounts with BOI, credit, mortgage, current and savings. My initial request to add my mortgage account was rejected with a  one liner email and now a simple address change request is not being applied.

Is there any chance at all I can have a pretty simple task actioned or at least replied to.

Why do you have the service request thing on your website when it seems to be obvious that you don't do anything with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi dirtyden,

Thank you for your post.

We have responded to your PM and a representative will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this further.

Thanks for your patience,
    Paula C

• Advertisement
Advertisement