Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adult Swimming Clubs Dublin

• 10-11-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there!

I used to be an avid swimmer but stopped swimming 6 years ago. I had great stamina and a good stroke and was a member of a swimming club. I am now quite unfit and a little overweight and would like to get my swimming stamina up so I can begin swimming competitively again.

I would like to join an adult club or something similar (im 22). If there is a social element to the club, great! If not, the focus is on increasing fitness and stamina. I dont know where to start looking into clubs or groups. I live in Kimmage and work in East Wall. The club doesnt need to be nearby but its a plus. Also, I dont know what level I am. Im not a beginner and I assume Im not advanced?

Any help to get me back swimming will be really appreciated :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I'm pretty sure there's a masters club that train in belvedere pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Freddio

Templeogue train in the Ben Dunne near you. Mad_m on here can give you all the details.

Advertisement