Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair play to the Gardai

Options
  • 10-11-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Just thought I'd say fair play to the Gardai. I applied for a licence for a 6.5 on 21the Oct and the grant notice arrived today.
    When applying I called to my local station and just had an informal chat with my FAO , dead sound and a pleasure to deal with.

Just one question though? Is it possible to tell from the grant notice if I have been granted the mod ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Boiled-egg wrote: »
    Just thought I'd say fair play to the Gardai. I applied for a licence for a 6.5 on 21the Oct and the grant notice arrived today.
    When applying I called to my local station and just had an informal chat with my FAO , dead sound and a pleasure to deal with.

Just one question though? Is it possible to tell from the grant notice if I have been granted the mod ?

No, it's a wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Boiled-egg wrote: »

You can wait or you could just ring the FO and ask nicely if it was granted or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Baker.22

You can't , but once you pay for the license it only takes a dew days, less than a week to get your license and then you'll see if you got your Mod and your Ammo limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Got my 6.5 55 licence approved today 6 week turnaround , well done AGS , I keep saying that it comes down to a willing and uderstanding Garda who knows the law and is dilligent, & mutual respect of both parties.

Advertisement