Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacement freezer drawers

Options
  • 10-11-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

The top drawer of our freezer has fallen apart. Has anybody gotten a replacement one either on line or in a real shop. Cork based.
    Any recommendations appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

I've used gaffer/duct tape to fix mine. Doesn't look the may west but does the job, until I find a new drawer

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ollie111

we got about a year out of the tape, the whole front has fallen off now. Where will you find a new drawer? Considered going to the dump but not sure if i would find the make and model i need

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Might be worth contacting the customer service department of whatever make the freezer is. They might be able to send you one or advise you where to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Ollie111 wrote: »
    The top drawer of our freezer has fallen apart. Has anybody gotten a replacement one either on line or in a real shop. Cork based.

Try the Cork Domestic Appliance centre on Cornmarket street they maybe able to help or direct.

Otherwise there is a website where you can get replacement stuff - got an insert for my fridge door on it last year. I can get the name if you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Iona Appliances in Ballycureen got replacements for me last year.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up getting it from Appliance Spares in Forge Hill, They had the best price for what I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up getting it from Appliance Spares in Forge Hill, They had the best price for what I wanted.

hi ya how much were they? we need replacement drawers for a candy fridge freezer... saw some on a website but they were €49 each and we need 2

thanks

sporina wrote: »
    hi ya how much were they? we need replacement drawers for a candy fridge freezer... saw some on a website but they were €49 each and we need 2

thanks
    They were about 30 euro if I remember correctly.
    They were very good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

They were about 30 euro if I remember correctly.
    They were very good to deal with.

thanks for that - will get in touch with em..

will teach us to defrost more often grrr..

Advertisement