Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove user on HKC secure watch alarm

Options
  • 10-11-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a HKC secure watch alarm and for the life of me I can't remember how to remove a user.

I have engineers code as I installed it and set a new code for a cleaner we had in the house. Cleaner is gone now and want to remove code.

I went into user menu where I have 4 options.
    Use code
    User name
    User options
    Engineer code

Went into user code 2 and entered the code, was prompted by verify and then successful. At this point I thought I would have an option to disable, but code still active.

I'm obviously in the wrong menu or not implementing correctly.
    Also been through the user options menu with similar results.

Would appreciate any help.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Hi,

I have a HKC secure watch alarm and for the life of me I can't remember how to remove a user.

I have engineers code as I installed it and set a new code for a cleaner we had in the house. Cleaner is gone now and want to remove code.

I went into user menu where I have 4 options.
    Use code
    User name
    User options
    Engineer code

Went into user code 2 and entered the code, was prompted by verify and then successful. At this point I thought I would have an option to disable, but code still active.

I'm obviously in the wrong menu or not implementing correctly.
    Also been through the user options menu with similar results.

Would appreciate any help.
    Thanks

Got it.
    After I I entered the code into the user profile I wanted to delete, I then entered 0000 twice that reset code.

Just guessed the 0000 thing and it worked. Not in manual as far as I can see.

Wasted 3 f@#king hours at it though. Aaaagh....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Got it.
    After I I entered the code into the user profile I wanted to delete, I then entered 0000 twice that reset code.

Just guessed the 0000 thing and it worked. Not in manual as far as I can see.

Wasted 3 f@#king hours at it though. Aaaagh....

You go to the user. Press yes, no, yes.
    Done :)

Advertisement