Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Term deposit account

Options
  • 10-11-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi I am interested in setting up a term deposit account. How can I go about setting up one? Can I do it online? What is the formalities with regards to access to funds with the term deposit account? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Hi I am interested in setting up a term deposit account. How can I go about setting up one? Can I do it online? What is the formalities with regards to access to funds with the term deposit account? 
    Hi SeanJ09,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can open a Term Deposit account through your account holding branch. A representative will be happy to help you with this. You can find more information on our Term Deposit Accounts here.

With our Advantage Fixed Term Deposit account, you can make multiple withdrawals up to a value of 10% of the amount lodged on account opening. While our Three Year Growth Deposit account can have no withdrawals from it.
    Should you wish to open a different type of Deposit account with us, please see the types of accounts we offer here.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement