Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right of way to Blackrock, Kerry

Options
  • 10-11-2014 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just seen this thread on the Kerry forum about blocking access rights to Blackrock. Its a popular spot for Bass fishing and I would hate to see access to the northerly side stopped.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057323356

It is worth emailing or writing to the council to try to keep this as a public right of way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

We had a committee meeting with tralee bay sac last friday and we have somebody from the council looking into it, i have actually got to attend a meeting with banna sea rescue next thursday night to add to a debate of some sort as i am PRO of Tralee Bay SAC...

Also the North Kerry Angles club have sent in letters arguing why the right of way needs to stay open..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Fingers crossed anyway Dan, we've seen enough of this kind of crack already with Fenit Island.

Advertisement