Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

403 forbidden continuously on website?

Options
  • 11-11-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    currently on efibre, attempted to access ticketmaster.ie tonight, across 3 devices all connected to the wifi and continuously receive a  message reading, tried across 3 devices to ensure its not just my computer, seemingly a network issue?

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

any tips on how to get past this greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

further investigation its a ticketmaster issue.. apologies.. if a mod could delete?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hello,
    currently on efibre, attempted to access ticketmaster.ie tonight, across 3 devices all connected to the wifi and continuously receive a  message reading, tried across 3 devices to ensure its not just my computer, seemingly a network issue?

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

any tips on how to get past this greatly appreciated.
    Hi bennyl10

This is unusual I have to say but it may have been a temporay problem with the website itself. I would advise you to check this once again and let me know if it re-occurs. Can you also check using a different web- browser- eg firefox v google chrome etc. to check that it happens accross search engines?

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement