Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

edit a post

Options
  • 11-11-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭

Tried to edit a past post and I can't.
    Any reason I cant , a warning came up when I tried

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What post? If it's outside the timelimits the button simply doesn't appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭cena

Spear wrote: »
    What post? If it's outside the timelimits the button simply doesn't appear.

ya the button is not there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sound like it's just been longer than the 48 hour timelimit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 _taytothief

I've been unable to edit a post exactly like this reported in September. Tried to post a link here, but I can't even post a boards link.... There is a thread in the archive where someone can't edit their post. showthread.php?p=92147181
    Same thing, the correct page would show for under a second, showing the box to type in, and then I'd get a blank white page.
    Couldn't edit in Chrome, switched to Firefox, and could edit then fine.

I've been unable to edit a post exactly like this reported in September. Tried to post a link here, but I can't even post a boards link.... There is a thread in the archive where someone can't edit their post. showthread.php?p=92147181
    Same thing, the correct page would show for under a second, showing the box to type in, and then I'd get a blank white page.
    Couldn't edit in Chrome, switched to Firefox, and could edit then fine.

That's a different and known issue with users who are still too new to post links:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057307651

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement