Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Unlimited speed query

Options
  • 11-11-2014 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi There. I'm on the eFibre Advanced Unlimited package according to my account and on this since it became available in my area a few years back. As far as I remember at the time the original package was advertised as 50Mb download and on checking the router config that appears to be what I am getting. I happened to see it now appears to be advertised as Up to 100Mb download if the line can take it and on doing a line check from your site it looks like I can achieve around 80Mb download. Can you check this out for me if possible as I'm not sure if I should be now on the 100Mb package or not, I can PM my account details etc? 

Router Details
    DSL: RX: 51197/ TX:14145(Kbps)
    Line Attenuation: 18.5 dB/ 18.6 dB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Dingatron wrote: »
    Hi There. I'm on the eFibre Advanced Unlimited package according to my account and on this since it became available in my area a few years back. As far as I remember at the time the original package was advertised as 50Mb download and on checking the router config that appears to be what I am getting. I happened to see it now appears to be advertised as Up to 100Mb download if the line can take it and on doing a line check from your site it looks like I can achieve around 80Mb download. Can you check this out for me if possible as I'm not sure if I should be now on the 100Mb package or not, I can PM my account details etc? 

Router Details
    DSL:                  RX: 51197/ TX:14145(Kbps)
    Line Attenuation:      18.5 dB/ 18.6 dB
    Hi Dingatron

Yes I can check your existing speed profile and also the maximum speed you are capable of getting. I should be able to get Technical Support to increase this also if there is scope to do so. Why don't you PM me the Phone no and I will check this for you?

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement