Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Pre Purchase Property Survey (Kerry - Killarney area)

Options
  • 11-11-2014 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend an outfit for a survey on a house just gone sale agreed.

Fairly tight on time and would like to be able to see an example of a report they have completed previously.

Much obliged

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

wgk wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommend an outfit for a survey on a house just gone sale agreed.

Fairly tight on time and would like to be able to see an example of a report they have completed previously.

Much obliged

We found a surveyor using tradesmen.ie. You put in your details and 4 people are allowed to quote for the job. I got 4 responses within the hour and they all have reviews from previous customers so you can see how they have done on other jobs.

I also got them to send me examples of reports they had completed previously (they all saw this as standard) and checked they had insurance before I chose a surveyor. I put the ad up at 4pm on a Friday afternoon and the survey was done by 11am on the following Tuesday. Very easy process!

Advertisement