Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W7 In The Buff Eye Shadow Palette

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I copied this off of their Facebook page... All of these pharmacies stock W7 makeup!

Bourkes Pharmacy-Rathmines, Dublin
    Byrnes Pharmacy-Off North Circular Road, Dublin
    Cahills Pharmacy-Dublin
    Clearwater Pharmacy-Finglas, Dublin
    Donaghmede Pharmacy-Donoaghmede, Dublin
    Galtymore Pharmacy-Drimnagh , Dublin
    Hilton’s Pharmacy-Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
    Kinirons Pharmacy-Lucan, Dublin
    Perrystown Pharmacy-Perrystown
    Rush Pharmacy-Rush
    Nish Pharmacy-Skerries
    Walsh’s Pharmacy-Rathfarnham
    Walsh’s Pharmacy-Merrion
    Hamilton Long Pharmacy-Dublin
    Hudsen Park Ltd-Crumlin
    Adrian Dunne Pharmacy-Balbriggen
    Adrian Dunne Pharmacy-Baldoyle
    Adrian Dunne Pharmacy-Lucan
    Adrian Dunne Pharmacy-Whitehall
    Cronins Chemist-Rahney
    Donabate Pharmacy-Donabate
    Edward McManus Pharmacy-Ballymun
    Pharmacy O’Regan-Dublin
    Pharmacy O’Regan-Tallaght
    Pharmacy Express-Amiens Street
    Pharmacy O’Regan-Santry
    The Cosmetic Outlet-Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Cosmetic Outlet in Meath St area might be your best bet as they generally have loads of these and advertise them on their FB page allthe time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

• Advertisement

I got mine in a local pharmacy for €6.99 I think so that it about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Got it for 3.50 in my local pharmacy after christmas :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

what do you think of this range? I got one of the the eyeshadow palettes recently, but I find its pigment isn't very good and it takes a while to build it up, with a lot of fall out. It is good value for what it is though. I noticed an even bigger range in my local store in Tralee (CH Chemist). They have blush, bronzer and a few other bits. Its handy for day to day wear, without breaking the bank!

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    what do you think of this range? I got one of the the eyeshadow palettes recently, but I find its pigment isn't very good and it takes a while to build it up, with a lot of fall out. It is good value for what it is though. I noticed an even bigger range in my local store in Tralee (CH Chemist). They have blush, bronzer and a few other bits. Its handy for day to day wear, without breaking the bank!
    I agree with this, the pigmentation isn't great, personally I find the Catrice and Essence shadows to be much better :)

The W7 stand in Galway city has a great range of stuff too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I find that it stays on easier and brighter with eye primer, it'd actually be one of my favorite eye palettes! Although you do need to build up a fair bit of shadow for some of the shades.

• Advertisement
Advertisement