Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Wanted

Options
  • 11-11-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a property in ferrybank. im mortgage approved and ready to go.

I am looking for something from Bishopsgrove up. I am looking for a 3bed either semi or terraced. There is nothing on the market at the moment and my mortgage approval runs out in 12 weeks and im beginning to panic

if anyone knows anyone interested in selling you might let me know. I have tried all auctioneers in town and nothing is coming up in the next while

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

Good luck on your house hunt I've been looking for a house the last 2yrs!
    There is a serious lack of houses on the Waterford Market. Auctioneers are a nightmare to deal with! And a lot of the houses on the market aren't even for sale due to problems with paper work! If you can buy privately but even then it's hard to get both parties to agree on a fair price.
    MOS1020 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking to buy a property in ferrybank. im mortgage approved and ready to go.

I am looking for something from Bishopsgrove up. I am looking for a 3bed either semi or terraced. There is nothing on the market at the moment and my mortgage approval runs out in 12 weeks and im beginning to panic

if anyone knows anyone interested in selling you might let me know. I have tried all auctioneers in town and nothing is coming up in the next while

• Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

Good luck on your house hunt I've been looking for a house the last 2yrs!
    There is a serious lack of houses on the Waterford Market. Auctioneers are a nightmare to deal with! And a lot of the houses on the market aren't even for sale due to problems with paper work! If you can buy privately but even then it's hard to get both parties to agree on a fair price.
    MOS1020 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Advertisement