Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evilberry's realistic drawings

Options
  • 11-11-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi you all!

I am a drawing artist and after months of reassuring myself that I was good enough... I just launched a fan page on Facebook yesterday! It took some time to convince myself that I CAN and that the dreams are worth chasing no matter what. And my dream is to draw/create for living one day. So if you think I am good enough, go ahead and give us a like, share with friends and so on.

With time my goal is to start creating contests/draws(ha!) where the prize will be, of course, a drawing of whatever the person wishes :)

Here comes the link!

www. facebook.com / aerfromenes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hi evilberry - well done on launching a page. However.. per the charter here we don't advertise our personal pages and are generally encouraged to post photos of your work directly here for comment/review etc. You are welcome to include a link to your personal page in your signature, but advertising is not permitted.

Wishing you the best with it.
    CG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement