Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spigen warranty

Options
  • 11-11-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience with dealing with Spigen regarding warranty? My glass screen protector has a mysterious hairline crack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Think they give 90 days. Have had some small issues with their cases over the years but never really had much look as I remember seeing the 90 day limit.

Wouldn't hold much hope, but give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Their ebay store just sent me a link to support on the main site. No apology etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

My slim armor case lasted less than a year and in bits with lots of stress cracks, but they weren't interested.

Won't be buying another one, cheap silicone one I have on the OnePlus One is keeping much better so far.

vibe666 wrote: »
    My slim armor case lasted less than a year and in bits with lots of stress cracks, but they weren't interested.

Won't be buying another one, cheap silicone one I have on the OnePlus One is keeping much better so far.

I am very impressed with the Slim Armor case so far. But I suspect that I will have problems with this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Discodog wrote: »
    I am very impressed with the Slim Armor case so far. But I suspect that I will have problems with this issue.

The bit around the volume rocker cracked first, then came off entirely, then the top corner above it broke off, then it cracked right down the left edge. :(

• Advertisement

Spigen are a nightmare. I have sent them a photo numerous times but they claim that they haven't received it.

Just an update. I receive this from Spigen :

"we always ask customer to provide a picture and we never have any issues. thing is that at a time of delivery item didnt had any cracks, and if this is something that has developed, the only reason for this to happen is if pressure has been applied to the screen. "

The use of English inspires confidence :pac:

So Spigen's warranty appears to be worthless.

Advertisement