Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you assist with a line activation that appears to have fallen between the stools?

Options
  • 11-11-2014 2:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Eircom tech connected my line over a month ago, possibly 5 weeks, calls can be made in but not outwards
    Tech said he would file paperwork that evening and line should activate in 24 hours or so

The line is still not activated.

Can you sort this before I invest precious time with Comreg?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

my friend wrote: »
    Hi,

Eircom tech connected my line over a month ago, possibly 5 weeks, calls can be made in but not outwards
    Tech said he would file paperwork that evening and line should activate in 24 hours or so

The line is still not activated.

Can you sort this before I invest precious time with Comreg?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi my friend

I will certainly do my best to look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with the Order no. or Account no. and I will look for an update on thsi for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Hi my friend

I will certainly do my best to look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with the Order no. or Account no. and I will look for an update on thsi for you.

thanks
    Colm

Hi Colm,
    I PM'd you right after you posted this, nothing from you in my inbox, can you confirm if you received my PM? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi my friend

thanks
    Colm

Hi Colm,
    I PM'd you right after you posted this, nothing from you in my inbox, can you confirm if you received my PM? Thanks
    Hi my friend

If Colm has not got back to you yet can you please PM me the details (and a contact number for you) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

Hi my friend

If Colm has not got back to you yet can you please PM me the details (and a contact number for you) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

I PM'd Colm on 11/11/14
    No response or even an acknowledgment

1 week today.

I will PM you now Alan.

Alan,

PM sent.

Look forward to your response, thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Alan,

PM sent.

Look forward to your response, thanks in advance.
    Hi my friend

Thanks for you PM,

We are not permitted access to your account or have viewing rights on any of the detail on your order I'm sorry to confirm.

It is the responsibility of you your current provider to provide you with an update of their current position on your case by which they obtain this information from eircom wholesale.

Comreg will be able to clarify this for you if you wish to contact them - it may also speed up Vodafone's efforts. They can be contacted on 1890229668

Apologies for the inconvenience and I'm sorry we cannot help.

Al

Advertisement