Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new account

Options
  • 11-11-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi there,

I switched over to electric ireland and got confirmation on 2 October that you would be in touch within 14 days with account no. etc.  I still haven't heard anything! Can you advise what's causing the delay please. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi kerrymaid11,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for any delay.

Have you double-checked your email's spam/junk folders in case the welcome email was re-directed there? This can sometimes happen.

In any case, if you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kerrymaid11

Hi kerrymaid11,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for any delay.

Have you double-checked your email's spam/junk folders in case the welcome email was re-directed there? This can sometimes happen.

In any case, if you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
    David
    Hi David,

Yes I checked my spam emails several times as the switch email on 2 October went into spam.  I will pm you with details now.

Many thanks

Advertisement