Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre connectivity, contact number

Options
  • 11-11-2014 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Who can I speak to to enquire about the viability of EIRCOM extending eFibre to my locality?

I want to know what number of connections would EIRCOM require to make the extension of locally available eFibre a viable project.

Eircom retail sales people do not know the answer and couldn't give me a contact number,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Who can I speak to to enquire about the viability of EIRCOM extending eFibre to my locality?

I want to know what number of connections would EIRCOM require to make the extension of locally available eFibre a viable project.

Eircom retail sales people do not know the answer and couldn't give me a contact number,
    Hi Breffnigolfer

I would not have access to such Network information planning information. However if you do want to send me your Phone number or Exact address in a PM I will check if there are any plans to have efibre enabled in your area.

thanks
    Colm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Breffnigolfer

Thanks but that is not what I'm looking for. I want to speak to someone to assess the viability of extending an eFibre link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks but that is not what I'm looking for. I want to speak to someone to assess the viability of extending an eFibre link.
    Hi Breffnigolfer

That will not be possible. I can confirm that eircom do not have an open channel of communication to discus extending the fibre network nor is there an option to specifically request details or infrastructural extensions or change of plans outside the current network plans.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Breffnigolfer

That's a shame. How not to sell your product, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

That's a shame. How not to sell your product, eh?
    Sorry Breffnigolfer - Unfortunately I can't offer you an alternative response

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement