Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Aspire Atlantis *****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I think you can get 1 ohm coils for the Atlantis, which the iStick should work with....That's if the coils are actually 1 ohm and not -0.1 off.

Mine just arrived there now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I love the way vaping products come out so fast. We all heard about this thing maybe 3 weeks ago and people already have them in their hands. In any other industry you'd be waiting months after something was announced.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

It's a beast. I've never dripped so can't make any comparisons there, but I'm really impressed with the build quality and flavour. Can't see the juice lasting long in the 2ml tank. Can literally see it disappearing as you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

They will hopefully release higher ohm coils but for now AFAIK they are just 0.5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

moonboy52 wrote: »
    They will hopefully release higher ohm coils but for now AFAIK they are just 0.5

Would it not just be easier use a nautilus if they released higher ohm coils.

Would it not just be easier use a nautilus if they released higher ohm coils.

The huge airflow and size of the coil probably have as much affect on the vapor as the low resistance so the nautilius will never blow clouds like this thing.

A 1 ohm coil wouldn't be great on a mech mod but on a regulated box mod that can push high watts you would still get great results.

My Atlantis & battery arrived today. Sorted until the new year :)

ihSd29s.jpg?1

Damn son, the Atlantis is some step up from the Nautilus range.

My first time doing proper lung hits and as igetcha69 siad in his review it is not meant for mouth to lung really.

It most certainly chucks out the vape though :) with good flavour.

Mouth to lung suits me more but i will keep persevering :P

e-smokeireland have the coils in stock. €3.50 a pop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

How to add more than 2ml of juice to the hungry beast...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1HOUUA9EQ&list=UUmNHJHblw8D-XjOzBDe8J7w

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Did anyone get the Aspire sub ohm battery for this tank?

I'm wondering if there's much of difference between it and decent mod at a higher wattage?

I cant seem to find what wattage the aspire battery vapes to?

It starts at 4.2V when fully charged and fades down to 3.2V I think before it needs to be charged. So pretty much like a mech except it has protection so you don't damage the battery by letting the voltage drop too low.

Something regulated would be a lot better IMO but it would need to do 30 watts at least.

Trond wrote: »
    Did anyone get the Aspire sub ohm battery for this tank?

I'm wondering if there's much of difference between it and decent mod at a higher wattage?

I cant seem to find what wattage the aspire battery vapes to?

I could be wrong here, but when fully charged the 4.2V equals around 30w-35w. I use it sparingly but the battery lasted me a few days, and even when it was nearly drained gave me a nice amount of vapour.

Cheers gents. Think I'll both the battery and the tank to my pile!

Shinitus is a feicin expensive condition!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

My Atlantis & battery arrived today. Sorted until the new year :)

ihSd29s.jpg?1

What battery are you using with your Atlantis. Looks great cant find a good looking 510

Aspire's sub-ohm one that they just released

Not easy to use this beast in the cold. Nearly blew my own head off out and about it town today!

I must say Aspire has went down a notch in my estimation of them, what with them claiming it is 100% stainless steel but really a chromed brass chimney.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I'll be getting Kanger one instead, because it looks awesome and its rebuildable.

• Advertisement

Didihno wrote: »
    I'll be getting Kanger one instead, because it looks awesome and its rebuildable.

The latest revision that Pbusardo reviewed looked great. I'll be picking it up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Anyone have one of the new Aspire 5ml replacement tanks for the Atlantis? I see there is also an 8ml version from Kraigen..

2ml is just too small

pueblo wrote: »
    Anyone have one of the new Aspire 5ml replacement tanks for the Atlantis? I see there is also an 8ml version from Kraigen..

2ml is just too small

I have not come across any Irish vendors stocking them yet.

I will buy one for sure when they are available.

I must say Aspire has went down a notch in my estimation of them, what with them claiming it is 100% stainless steel but really a chromed brass chimney.

I think the new 5ml tank has a stainless steel chimney too.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Mine is seeing little use atm,it can throw clouds but the flavour is miles behind an RDA or Orchid.

Mine is seeing little use atm,it can throw clouds but the flavour is miles behind an RDA or Orchid.

I hear ya man. I am building up to RTA's and RDA's. The subtank will be my gateway into rebuilding.

But for people who have not reached that level yet, the Atlantis and Subtank are a pretty decent experience.

Agree on the flavour not being there. I vape mouth to lung usually and I find the vapour from the Atlantis is too hot unless you lung hit...will take some getting used to for me.

pueblo wrote: »
    Agree on the flavour not being there. I vape mouth to lung usually and I find the vapour from the Atlantis is too hot unless you lung hit...will take some getting used to for me.

The first few days doing direct lung hits was tough alright.

Now i can lung hit and it feels like breathing air :p

lad's if ye're getting into rebuilding get the Aqua V2 , got mine from FT yesterday and it's brilliant, dual or single coil,dripper option,great airflow,(adjustable) 4ml tank and flavour is excellent.I'm mobile now so can't post links but will do tomorrow and a YT vid showing it,I ordered another one yesterday and I only had the first one 10 mins.

• Advertisement

easy to build but wicking could take a bit of getting used to if you haven't done much of it, bit well worth the effort.

Advertisement