Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Aspire Atlantis *****

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

lad's if ye're getting into rebuilding get the Aqua V2

€11.31 for an RTA & RDA, it has to be worth a punt :)

Cheers JWC :)

No bother, I think you'll enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

I just got this today with istick 30w, must say its brilliant. Its like vaping on next level for me:-) verry happy So far. Good and cheap setup:-)

I am having reservations about the Aqua. The plastic tank is polycarbonate so i am afraid about putting in juice that will crack it.

I wonder would Red Astaire crack it?

There is the steel tank and the dripper section and for €11 i should not be procrastinating i guess :)

• Advertisement

I've been using RA for months and never had a tank crack on me so no worries about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Old thread, but thought no point starting a new one for discussion of this tank:

Does anyone know where I might get an Atlantis base only, In Ireland? I have the spare tank section, and well, can easily use any old drip tip. I just want the base section so I can make up a second one.

Also: Does anyone know if they plan to bring out 1ohm coils for it?

Old thread, but thought no point starting a new one for discussion of this tank:

Does anyone know where I might get an Atlantis base only, In Ireland? I have the spare tank section, and well, can easily use any old drip tip. I just want the base section so I can make up a second one.

Also: Does anyone know if they plan to bring out 1ohm coils for it?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Aspire-Atlantis-Accessories-Atlantis-Base-Hardware-1Pcs-Lot/32285016502.html

The Atlantis V2 will be out soon and there will be 0.3,.0.5 and 1.0 ohm available AFAIK

Not sure about the V1

LOL @ their estimated shipping times, 15-60 days :D

But, at least I know they're out there! :)

LOL @ their estimated shipping times, 15-60 days :D

But, at least I know they're out there! :)

My Nautilus base took 2 weeks from them. They are just being overly cautious :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

moonboy52 wrote: »
    My Nautilus base took 2 weeks from them. They are just being overly cautious :P

Was that free shipping?
    I see they have the Atlantis 2 in stock, wouldn't mind picking it up if I thought I'd get it quicker from them rather than waiting for it to come into stock locally.

54kroc wrote: »
    Was that free shipping?
    I see they have the Atlantis 2 in stock, wouldn't mind picking it up if I thought I'd get it quicker from them rather than waiting for it to come into stock locally.

It was free shipping for the Nautilus base anyway 54kroc

I might take the chance on it so, cheers.

I'm hoping when they V2 comes out the coils can be used in the V1

Anyone know when these OCC coils will be readily available?

Paul from ESI posted on FB that he will have the V2 in stock on Wed,no answer yet on whether the V2 coils will fit the V1 but they should be stocking the coils if they are the tank.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=atlantis2&hc_location=ufi

Seen a few reviews of the V2 now, and they are indeed cross-compatible :)

In fact, the V1, with the V2 coils seems the way to go. You can't replace the drip-tip on the V2, which sucks. Also some reviewers complained about the re-designed air flow slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Available from Fasttech now for $28

Advertisement