Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night in Boston, nice hotel?

Options
  • 11-11-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Flying into Boston and I'd like to spend a night there to see a little bit.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in a nice location?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

How much do you want to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

whitey1 wrote: »
    How much do you want to spend?

Couple of hundred dollars ish, what's the Back Bay Area like for things to do?
    The Westin there gets good reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Backbay is great, plenty of shops and restaraunnts. Boston is fairly small so easy to get around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

I stayed in the Sheridan at the Prudential Center last year and really liked it. Rooms on the upper floors with river views are what you want.

Plenty of nice hotels in around that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

Sheraton, Westin and Marriott Copley are all great options

Call the Marriott and ask them if the "IBM Rate" is available?

Westin would be the most expensive, followed by the Marriott, followed by the Sheraton.

Other options in that area would be Hilton (across the street from the Sheraton and the Courtyard-across the street from the Marriot and the Westin)

Of the 3 hotels, the Marriott is my favourite

Let us know how you make out with a rate....Im sure we could come up with a plan B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

whitey1 wrote: »
    Sheraton, Westin and Marriott Copley are all great options

Call the Marriott and ask them if the "IBM Rate" is available?

Westin would be the most expensive, followed by the Marriott, followed by the Sheraton.

Other options in that area would be Hilton (across the street from the Sheraton and the Courtyard-across the street from the Marriot and the Westin)

Of the 3 hotels, the Marriott is my favourite

Let us know how you make out with a rate....Im sure we could come up with a plan B

I think my girlfriend booked the Westin, just waiting to hear from her.
    Thanks for the suggestions, if she hasn't booked I'll call the Marriott.

Advertisement