Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Foggy is going into the jungle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

He's an asshole for doing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

He was ALWAYS an arsehole..never liked him....motorbike driver...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Joe Doe

This show is best watched with the sound off and contrast set to (absolute infinity) black.

This year's top tottie / eyecandy is the very first Irish women in the Jungle - Nadia Forde. As per linked website:
    Also has new album on the way out.

Q. Role in the camp?:
    A. Chatting to everyone.

They should make them plant a few thousand trees or do something useful whilst there, maybe brainstorm a few ideas for world peace or solve any outstanding issues with quantum field theory for practical applications.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anyone on reality TV is an asshole of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

God! he has one of those heads you want to slap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

He was ALWAYS an arsehole..never liked him....motorbike driver...:rolleyes:

Ah man. In WSB on the 916? he was awesome.

High-sided in qualifying, broke a few bones, raced on the Sunday and (I think) won.

As a person, no idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,100 ✭✭✭amacca

Pique wrote: »
    Ah man. In WSB on the 916? he was awesome.

High-sided in qualifying, broke a few bones, raced on the Sunday and (I think) won.

As a person, no idea.

I've always wondered why people hate him…but I'm too lazy to do a google search:D

Joe Doe wrote: »
    They should make them plant a few thousand trees or do something useful whilst there, maybe brainstorm a few ideas for world peace or solve any outstanding issues with quantum field theory for practical applications.

The only TOE that lot will be coming up with is one of their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

My OH met him once - said he looked like a spanner with an IQ to match...

Met him at the NEC years ago...mate was a huge fan....not after meeting him he wasnt...arrogant twat....even in the UK he wasnt liked by a lot of people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Well maybe he's a perfect candidate for the jungle then....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Apparently he won it, going by twitter.

You'd wonder how his career would have gone if he'd had the balls to go to moto go.

He'd have less world titles but probably wouldn't have had to pretend he was living in a jungle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Foggy is king of the jungle alright

Fair play to him....He came across as a nice genuine guy....maybe he's changed....

Advertisement