Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postgraduate medicine

Options
  • 11-11-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I want to do medicine at postgraduate level because I don't think I will get the points in the Leaving Cert. I was looking for advice on what would be a good course to do first as an undergraduate and how much it will cost to do medicine at postgraduate etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

You can do anything but something in chemistry/biology/biochemistry would seem to make sense. I don't know if it's changed but as of a few years ago the fees were somewhere between €12k-13k per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Graduate medicine is very competitive and expensive - you might want to consider repeating your LC if you don't get the points and do undergrad medicine. It would be worth it in the long run.

Advertisement