Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VapeBase PG/VG ?

Options
  • 11-11-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the pg/vg from the german site vapebase ? if so how have you found it?

It is cheap at 9 euro per liter, im a little concerned with the quality so i would be interested to hear from anyone who has experience of this stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I've ordered from them twice and their stuff is very good.It comes well packaged and delivery is usually 4-5 days.

They are doing an offer for today 11.11% off and you can use the 7% first order discount with that so 18.11% in total if you order before midnight.
    You have to like their FB page to get the 7% but this is the 11.11% code

#iVape #Ecigs #VapeBase the Carnival season begins today.
    Hoppeditz is awakened and the revellers are going on 11.11% discount * on the entire cart.
    Valid only today on the 11.11.2014.

Discount code: Carnival * www.vapebase.de - * the discount can be entered in the shopping cart under "Redeem voucher".
    The discount code can be combined with other discounts or offers and does not apply to dealers (registered with us). (Translated by Bing)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Thanks jousting, i actually got 4 liters from them last week , and today was first time i was using their stuff with a concentrate i am use to.

And i have the makings of a fairly sore throat tonight , not like a normal sore throat but the kind from smoking/vaping something not good , could and probably is a coincidence good to hear from someone who has used it

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I had my first order from them in July and have been using their stuff (some flavours as well)since then and haven't had any bad effects from it.

It's mostly their Fogbase I'm using now but I did use a few 100mls of their 50/50 base and it was fine.
    It might be some bug you have so hopefully it will clear up pretty fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Thats good , have you seen flavorart now do 100ml bottles of all concentrates, a lot of them are 20euro/100ml some of the blended one are 27 euro their shipping is steep at 12 euro but still save a bunch if you get a coulpe of bottles.

I got bananna use it @8% with 1% fresh cream 1%whipped cream 1% sweet cream and .5% merrang nicest juice ive made todate no steep time needed

Advertisement