Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength chemical

Options
  • 11-11-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for strengh chemical (diluted hydrochloric acid or something similar) to clean shower drain, where can I get in Kilkenny?
    I have tried also caustic soda and muscleman to help clean the drain but no help so far :(

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johnny1999

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

Have you tried using a plunger to clear it,worked on mine,its probably just hair clogging it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Chadwicks have Dambuster its very good. You need to be careful the amount you use as it could burn through the pipes if there is too much put into the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

See if you can screw up the little grill in the drain and you should be able to fish up any hairs that are down there then. That might solve your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭masterboy123

going to buy plunger this weekend and will see if it works out or not :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement