Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mediums in cork

• 12-11-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking to 'speak' to someone who has passed away. Anyone any recommendations please for a good medium in cork?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

aoifelou wrote: »
    Looking to 'speak' to someone who has passed away. Anyone any recommendations please for a good medium in cork?
    Thanks

I went to see peter Matthews based in glanmire. He was able to contact my dead father and thought he was very accurate in what he was saying. I would recommend him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

mary55 wrote: »
    I went to see peter Matthews based in glanmire. He was able to contact my dead father and thought he was very accurate in what he was saying. I would recommend him.
    hmmm

Thanks
    My experience I went to all of them from cork to Limerick best of all was in Clonmel Rory Bates he says it as it is , he is late but he shows up and he isnt trying to sell you a package of healing or angels

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aoifelou

Mary would you have a number for him please?

Mary would you have a number for him please?

Just google him he has a website. Number is on there. There might be a bit of a waiting list for him.

• Advertisement

Just google him he has a website. Number is on there. There might be a bit of a waiting list for him.
    he cancels without notification reviews on here

D.Campbell wrote: »
    he cancels without notification reviews on here

Well he didn't cancel on me even sent me a message to confirm if I was coming

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

There is a girl called Vicky Antoinette in cork city and she is amazing. I would totally recommend her. she is on fb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 vonievega

Hi there is a woman in Enniskeane her website is teresacollins.has a great name for mediumship and spiritual areas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

vonievega wrote: »
    Hi there is a woman in Enniskeane her website is teresacollins.has a great name for mediumship and spiritual areas

She's written a book on reiki .never went myself but very good book

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Patsprat wrote: »
    She's written a book on reiki .never went myself but very good book

There's a woman in Cork called Vicki antoinette and she's very good. She's on Facebook.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

There's a woman in Cork called Vicki antoinette and she's very good. She's on Facebook.
    I wouldnt contact any medium on face book I dont even give them my right last name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hellcat1983

Nope, most are complete fakes. And whatever you do, stay away from a guy called Brandon Maurice. The guy has been totally caught out, uses peoples names & locations and searches social media. Also searches death notices online. Total conman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bombom06

Nope, most are complete fakes. And whatever you do, stay away from a guy called Brandon Maurice. The guy has been totally caught out, uses peoples names & locations and searches social media. Also searches death notices online. Total conman.

I am due to see this guy next week have you been to him, is he actually a conman

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hellcat1983

bombom06 wrote: »
    I am due to see this guy next week have you been to him, is he actually a conman

He is an absolute conman. I did go a see him back in May and the only stuff he got right were things readily available on my social media pages. After the visit, I posted a review on his Facebook page, it wasn't good to say the least but it was very honest, he disabled the reviews on his page. Basically in the review, I revealed how he managed to con people. For the mediumship, he looks up your surname in rip.ie for death notices around where you live. It's absolutely disgusting. He got nothing right, went bright red and knew I had his number. If I were you I'd cancel, he's not genuine, but then again most of these people aren't. They are just good con-artists that prey on innocent people who have lost loved ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Reggie35

I have been to peter matthews thought he was spot on about spirits etc . However does anyone have any stories as to whether his predictions have come true?

Advertisement