Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro languages course Galway 2015

• 12-11-2014 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey I just booked a course for the euro languages in St Marys college Galway !I have heard stories about girls who hated French coming back nearly fluent ???Also I'm not going with any of my friend should I fit in fine still ??and do most people sign out on a Sunday ??If any one has been before id love to know how it went !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Consonata

I went to the one in Clongowes and it was fantastic. It really changes your view on the language. Kind of like the gaeltacht! French will come much much easier to you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mendelmania

I went to the German course in St Marys and thought it was brilliant! It really improves your oral and aural skills as well as expanding your vocabulary!

Loads of people come alone! You'll be grand. And yes, once your parents/someone with permission to comes you can be singed out!

Advertisement