Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive been banned?

Options
  • 12-11-2014 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

This post

Ive been banned for the post above. The Mod in question would not give me a reason. I was asked how many accounts I have and that was it.
    What going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Your link is not working. It appears to be to a private message tha cannot be accessed.

Please follow the first step in this process & discuss with the kid who banned you. If you both cannot come to agreement come back here & let us know.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Knight who says Meh

Your link is not working. It appears to be to a private message tha cannot be accessed.

Please follow the first step in this process & discuss with the kid who banned you. If you both cannot come to agreement come back here & let us know.

tHB

I did and he wouldn't clarify any further. Im guessing he thinks I have a double account. My partner and I are both on boards and use the same devices to access it so if its via IP addresses or such that could be whats happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi Knight,

Alright, I've had a really good look over this.

If you come clean with me, you can pick whichever account you want to continue using and we can discuss lifting or more likely shortening the ban on that account. The other account will be retired.

If this doesn't suit you, I can present the evidence I have gathered to Admin and let them decide on how to proceed.

Thanks

Hi Knight,

Alright, I've had a really good look over this.

If you come clean with me, you can pick whichever account you want to continue using and we can discuss lifting or more likely shortening the ban on that account. The other account will be retired.

If this doesn't suit you, I can present the evidence I have gathered to Admin and let them decide on how to proceed.

Thanks

There are two account holders in my home, Myself (Knight who says meh) and my partners (Ghost Buster) and we use the same devices and discuss and post upon many of the same topics.
    Believe this plausable fact or not. It seems your mind is made up
    If one is to be 'retired' then let it be this one...but it sucks!!!
    Thanks

Man, I'm not one to comment on relationships.

Close this account and come back to me with the other, either here or via PM.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Man, I'm not one to comment on relationships.

Close this account and come back to me with the other, either here or via PM.

Thanks.

So its against the charter to have two account holders in the one house?
    Am i correct?

So its against the charter to have two account holders in the one house?
    Am i correct?

No. that is ok.

What isn't ok is for one person to use two accounts.

If you really want to go down this road, please bear in mind that I have looked over a lot of posts from both accounts, a lot of posts.

So back to my original question, do we have a deal or no?

No. that is ok.

What isn't ok is for one person to use two accounts.

If you really want to go down this road, please bear in mind that I have looked over a lot of posts from both accounts, a lot of posts.

So back to my original question, do we have a deal or no?

Yeeeah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement