Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake/Coffee Shop

Options
  • 12-11-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any nice (yummy) cake/coffee shop in the Dublin 15 area??

I want to go for a big slice of cake with my 2 daughters for my birthday next week but I also want to avoid Blanch Shopping Centre- I adore the stuff in Mannings but would love to go to a nice cosy bakery and sit and have cake.

Thanks

Comments

Try the nook cafe in Roselawn shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

Cottage Café in Blanch Village -- the desserts are amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Bucklesman wrote: »
    Cottage Café in Blanch Village -- the desserts are amazing.

I forgot about that place, I've never been but it looks like a cosy place from the outside so I might try there, thanks!

Caroline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

What about the cafe at the back of the art & craft shop (Inspiring Ideas) in the retail park? My god their cakes are amazing, the lemon meringue pie DROOOOOOOL....

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Arciphel wrote: »
    What about the cafe at the back of the art & craft shop (Inspiring Ideas) in the retail park? My god their cakes are amazing, the lemon meringue pie DROOOOOOOL....

I didn't even know there was a cafe there and I do love Lemon Meringue Pie:)

A few options to choose from, thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
Advertisement