Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid bill details

Options
  • 12-11-2014 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble view my bill details in your online bank. How is this done, I want to view the details of the payment I made already, in full detail, instead of a just a list that shows that payments that have been made on the account. I'd like to see the full details of the payment made and to whom it was made to, and what note/message I have put on the payment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Henrisu.

Thanks for your query and you're very welcome to Boards.ie.

When you complete a transfer on 365Online, the detail available for you to view is the description you input when the payee is first registered. In order for you to amend the information displayed, it will be necessary for you to delete the payee and add it again with the new description required.

If you require further information or proof of a transfer on your account, you can request this by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to arrange this for you.

Hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

Advertisement