Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment - would removing bath affect sell price?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Is a wet room where the whole room is used? I love in other countries where I can walk into a bathroom and the whole room is a shower, and the tiles are heated oh baby.

Depends on the size of the apartment but if seems a lot of people like having one so leave it if you can. Also baths are awesome would love if my apartment had one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

When I was looking to buy an apartment I wouldn't even view places that didn't have a bath. For me it's absolutely essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I've NEVER seen an apartment with a bath in it, and I've viewed over 50 apartments in the past two years in all parts of Dublin!! But then again, I wouldn't have any interest in a bath in an apartment - I take a 12 minute shower everyday and that's all I need!!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

We looked at a place that was literally falling apart, I loved it but the o/h thought I was mad. The only condition to me buying it was taking out the wet room and putting a full bathroom in with a shower over the bath. There was a toilet and closet off a bedroom which she wanted turning into an ensuite wetroom. I wasn't at all happy but did it. Guess which shower I use ;-)

I must admit her plans were right and the most beneficial to us as a family.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Some of you have never seen apartments with baths. Others have never seen apartments without baths.

Someone's exaggerating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

if you have visitors staying over etc you don't want them having to come into your bedroom to shower etc.

Or do you........:eek:
    Disco lights on and barry white playing softly in the background. Oldest trick in the book!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Dust bunnies? How often do you clean the bath?? :eek:

Hey, they breed like rabbits :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've seen apartments with baths...and without :eek:

I think some people havea secret bath option on their daft search :D

Advertisement