Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision order

Options
  • 12-11-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I order efibre & evision package early in October.
    I got an email back from the sales team, saying that eVision would be available in my area on 19th Nov.
    Does that mean my order was placed, and the email is just informing me that I shouldn't expect it to be installed before next week. Or was my order cancelled and I need to order it again.
    If the order is still valid, is there anyway to get an estimate date for when it will be installed?
    Many Thanks
    Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Hi,
    I order efibre & evision package early in October.
    I got an email back from the sales team, saying that eVision would be available in my area on 19th Nov.
    Does that mean my order was placed, and the email is just informing me that I shouldn't expect it to be installed before next week. Or was my order cancelled and I need to order it again.
    If the order is still valid, is there anyway to get an estimate date for when it will be installed?
    Many Thanks
    Ken
    Hi Ken

I will look into this for you. Although technically speaking it should not be possible to pre-order it online I will check with the online orders team to check if they are keeping this to contact you once it can be processed. Can you PM me an order ref or if you do not have that, your name and exact address and I will check with them.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any update?
    Hi Dacelonid

Colm's not available today so if you could PM me your eircom AC number I'll check notes added to the account and look in to this further for you

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any update?
    Hi Dacelonid

The cabinet you are connected to does not go live until the 19th of November (this Wednesday) and the previous order could not be placed. Because of this and As you are currently with another provider you will need to contact sales on free phone 1800503303 on Wednesday to replace the order. Apologies for the delays and inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement