Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If all players had to return to their parent club

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

elefant wrote: »
    Made a Valencia team...

Guaita

Gaya (switched to right-back)
    Albiol
    David Navarro (scraping the barrel)
    Bernat

Mata
    Silva
    Isco
    Alba

Villa
    Paco

Extremely unbalanced, lightweight, midget-sized team.
    Still had fun putting it together, and it would make for some high scoring games :D

Pretty handy team alright but I'm pretty sure Villa wouldn't qualify for Valencia under the criteria. I know he played for Zaragoza before Valencia and possibly another team before that. He was well established before Valencia signed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

Feyenoord wouldn't be in bad shape. Off the top of my head they'd have Van Persie, Martins Indi, Janmaat, Clasie and Jonathan de Guzman, all fairly solid players. They'd also have Vilhena and Kongolo, granted I've only seen them play a couple of times but they both looked promising and are highly regarded young players. You could throw in Salomon Kalou there too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Jarrod wrote: »
    Pretty handy team alright but I'm pretty sure Villa wouldn't qualify for Valencia under the criteria. I know he played for Zaragoza before Valencia and possibly another team before that. He was well established before Valencia signed him.

Jeebus. Absolute brain-fart!

Would have to shoe-horn Pablo Hernandez into the midfield for some extra bite :P I'm sure Albelda would wheel himself back out for the cause too.

Advertisement